In the aftermath of several natural disasters across our country, Pacific Union Financial would like to remind our business partners of the disaster relief programs we offer. We also offer an additional resource for impacted borrowers and potential borrowers you can share to your social media here.
The Wholesale, Retail and Correspondent Channels of Pacific Union offer FHA 203(h) loans. This program was created to help victims in Presidentially-designated disaster areas get back on their feet by providing the opportunity to rebuild or purchase a new home.
FHA 203(h) Highlights:
- Minimum credit score 560
- Available to disaster victims whose previous owned or rented residence was destroyed or damaged to such an extent that replacement is necessary
- Primary residence only
- 15- & 30-year fixed rate conforming balance
- 30-year fixed rate high balance
- Up to 100% LTV
- Manufactured Homes eligible
The Retail Channel of Pacific Union also offers FHA Limited 203(k) loans in select states. This mortgage and renovation combo allows for minor remodeling and non-structural repairs up to $35,000 (including contingency reserve and financed fees), with no minimum repair cost.
FHA 203(k) Limited Highlights:
- Minimum credit score 620
- 15-year fixed rate conforming balance
- 30-year fixed rate conforming & high balance
- Both purchases & “No Cash-Out” refinances
- Existing property – complete for at least one year
- Eligible States: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, LA, ME, MD, MA, MN, MS, MO, NJ, NV, NM, NH, OK, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI
For more information on these products or the other ways in which we can assist borrowers, please reach out to your Pacific Union contact.