Pacific Union Financial’s exclusive FlexKey loan program just got even better. We’ve added Foreign National enhancements to our Non-Agency suite of products, and we think lenders and borrowers alike will be pleased.
What is FlexKey?
Designed with atypical mortgage situations in mind, FlexKey is a suite of loan products available only from Pacific Union. For borrowers who are self-employed, in need of some credit polishing, or first-time homebuyers, FlexKey’s non-Agency options help extend the dream of homeownership.
Now, we’re proud to extend that dream a little bit further.
What are the Foreign National enhancements?
With the FlexKey Foreign National product, international borrowers have a new opportunity for a non-Agency loan in the U.S. Just take a look at these highlights:
- 30-year Fully Amortized Fixed Rate
- 5/1 and 7/1 Fully Amortized LIBOR ARM
- Minimum Credit Score: 620 (U.S. citizen borrowers qualifying with U.S. credit)
- Minimum 680 credit score required if property is located in Maryland, New Jersey, or Washington D.C.
- Foreign Credit allowed for Non-U.S. citizen borrowers
- DTI Ratio > 43% in most cases
- Second Home and Investment Property
- Purchase and Rate/Term up to 70% LTV/(H)CLTV
- Cash-out up to 65% LTV/(H)CLTV
- Manual underwriting required
- Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number not required for Foreign National borrowers
Where do I find out more?
The FlexKey Foreign National product is available across all our channels – Retail, Wholesale, and Correspondent. So reach out to your Pacific Union contact. We look forward to discussing the way this and other features of the FlexKey suite can help you expand your reach.